- Release Date
Age Of Empires III: Complete Collection collects, for the first time ever, the best-selling "Age of Empires III" along with "Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" and "Age of Empires III: War Chiefs" from Ensemble Studios and Microsoft Game Studios. Engaging gamers of all ages and types in epic warfare across the world as they expand their empires.
• Diverse World civilizations: Lead one of various unique civilizations - European, Asian or Native American - to expand their empires and fight for control of their world. Each civilization, led by powerful leaders, will have unique groups, armies and wonders, as well as buildings that reflect the culture's architectural style.
• Utilize elements of the New World: Take advantage of elements of the colonial time period, including the ability to ally with Native Americans. Players can discover new resources in the Amazon rain forest, recover buried treasure from Caribbean islands, hunt bison on the Great Plains, compete to establish trade routes and fortify the coast of New England.
• New gameplay elements: Extending upon the innovative gameplay of "Age of Empires III", "Age of Empires: The Asian Dynasties" will introduce new ways of winning and trading, random map styles that feature remixes of classic "Age of Empires" game styles, and 15 new Asian Wonders.
• Explore diverse civilizations: Play as the British and have a stellar economy or play as the French and easily ally with Native Americans. Choose to play as the Spanish and have more support from the mother country back in Europe. Players have the option of playing as one of eight civilizations, but whatever one is chosen, players are guaranteed a unique and fulfilling experience.
• Exciting new single-player campaign: Returning to the historical, civilization-based single-player campaigns, "Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" will offer gamers who enjoy the solo experience a chance to engage in strategic combat with Japan, China or India through several engrossing scenarios.
Minimum System Requirements: OS – Windows XP or higher Processor – 1.4GHz, Memory – 256MB, Hard drive – 4.5GB, Video Card – 64MB with support for hardware transformation and lighting, Internet connection 56K Dial up or internet access